However, just like any other car on the road, even the Mazda6 has its own share of problems and issues. Some of the Mazda6 problems that have been brought to the notice of the manufacturer are listed below:
- One problem that was present in the Mazda6 was loose underbody plastic cladding. This result in the wind noise entering the car. Several dealers pointed out that it was a common issue with the Mazda6.
- It is quite possible that some people may get a brand new Mazda6 with a scratch on the body. This can happen in the factory. If this happens so, it will be repaired at the dealership with Mazda footing the bill for the re-paint of the vehicle.
- Some Mazda6 owners reported that the gears of the vehicle make a high vibrating noise at a particular speed. On being checked by the dealers, it was pointed out that this noise was a characteristic of the vehicle.
- Some Mazda6 faced air conditioning problems. This was actually a manufacturing defect, and the cars with this defect were recalled and the problem was fixed by the dealer.
Like these, you will find several Mazda6 problems. However, it does not mean that the car is bad or a consumer should not opt for it. On the contrary, Mazda6 is an excellent car, but like any other vehicle, it can have some problems, which may or may not be fixed under warranty.
More Articles :
- How To Install 2008 Mazda6 Sirius Satellite Radio Kit ?
- Mazda6 Best Price
- Mazda6 Navigation Review
- Mazda6 Problems